Saturday, November 26, 2005

WEDDING SOUNDTRACK: DISC 3

Here's the next batch of wedding soundtrack listings... sorry it's taking so long, but I made the CDs in such a rush that I'm not really sure what wound up on them (since they're not exactly the same as the ones we gave the deejay and we didn't wind up with any copies for ourselves)!


So until I can figure out what's on Discs 4 & 5, here's the track listing for Disc 3, comprising the first dance set of the reception.

WEDDING SOUNDTRACK: DISC 3

· Thirteen – Big Star

· Sanford & Son Theme – Quincy Jones

· Rock Lobster – The B52s

· Sandwich – The Psychoneurotic Squeeb Band

· One Step Beyond – Madness

· Jockey Full of Bourbon – Tom Waits

· Thursday - Morphine

· Georgia – Ray Charles

· Jump, Jive & Wail – Louis Prima

· I Wanna Be Like You – Big Bad Voodoo Daddy

· What’s New? – Frank Sinatra

· Sweet Home Alabama – Lynyrd Skynyrd

· A Little Less Conversation – Elvis Presley (remix)

· Hang Onto Yourself – David Bowie

· BBC - Ming Tea

· I'm Your Boogie Man – KC & The Sunshine Band

· The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face – Roberta Flack

· September – Earth, Wind & Fire

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home