Saturday, May 23, 2009

Sock Pox & Welcome, Screengrabbers!!!!

Hey, there! So, Nerve.com is discontinuing the Screengrab blog I've contributed to for the past year or so, and at some point before they pull the plug, Scott Von D. and/or myself will be posting a list of links to the blogs of all the various Screengrab refugees...

...which means a few more people than usual may conceivably be checking out this poor, neglected blog in the near future, so I suppose I oughta get on the stick and start updating with a little more regularity.

In the meantime, as I recently noted on the aforementioned Screengrab, I participated in the 2009 Boston edition of the 48 Hour Film Project a few weeks back, and the resultant short movie ("Sock Pox") is posted below. Enjoy!

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Scurvyann (Linda) said...

This is AWESOME!
I so love it!

6:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home