Monday, November 08, 2004


Arrrghh...I keep screwing up my posts. What I was gonna say was the recent election was plenty depressing, but what's really depressing is how little time I have to share my feelings with the world vis a vis this blog. I mean, seriously, it only takes a few minutes a day to update this thing, but for MONTHS now, I literally have not had a few minutes free to do anything, ever. Grad school, plays, teaching...yikes! But hopefully this crazy lifestyle will be getting at least a little less constrictive soon. I'll be heading down to NYC this week to workshop a play with the builder's group -- yes, that's right, for those keeping score, I'll actually be down to ONE job for the next two weeks, and hopefully that'll give me a chance to catch up on important things like this blog and that "Lost" show everyone's been talking about. Or not. Egad. (On the other hand, as far as I know only one other person in christendom is checking this blog anyway, so I guess it's understandable if its maintenance is not on the top of my priority list...but I blame that on my overcrowded schedule, too! With more time, I could upload pictures of the new Star Wars movie or fake nudes of the Olsen twins or something to increase traffic...ah, well. Maybe next year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home